Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant

While working for a previous company, my office was located next to Mid Valley Megamall but I only ate at Brotzeit just once with a colleague. The food was great but it wasn't a regular option for me and friends to go to for lunch. Aside from the price concern of most employees for daily meal spending, I guess Western food is not really a top choice for a lot of locals. I, on the other hand, am a fan of good Western food.

Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant, Mid Valley Megamall

Last weekend, the early celebration of my sister-in-law's birthday brought me back to Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant. I never noticed their entire menu before. There's an appetizing selection of different dishes and pastas. Most of all, they had cocktails and a decent wine selection. 



On the first page of their menu, there's a brief introduction about Brotzeit. I find this good and interesting. I'm not sure if there are other people like me who'd really read it but it's great to see that they put some effort to explain what 'Brotzeit' means and what do they promise their customers. 



Brotzeit also had a selection of red, white and sparkling wines, available in glass serving or by the bottle. But that day, I was thirsty for something else...


I'm sure, by the look of Brotzeit's bar, that they have what I'm looking for...
The bar inside Brotzeit

My brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and husband opted for Paulaner bier, of course...


But my mouth was watering for my usual classic frozen margarita. They didn't have the frozen type that I like (awww) so I settled for their classic crushed ice margarita...
Anyway, I still had a margarita and that made my night.

Margarita at Brotzeit

We had this big pork platter for dinner. Mix of pork knuckle, pork sausages, pork belly, roasted pork and meat loaf.



Here's another view. Notice the cute brand flag on top of the bone? 


The side dishes...


My dinner plate, pretending not to each so much but I actually had a few more helpings after this. Good bye to my diet plan for that day...


Lunch or dinner with my husband around won't be complete without him ordering an extra something for me. This macaroni and cheese was damn good, quite addicting, in fact. 



Good dinner, good margarita at a cozy spot inside Brotzeit was a great ender for that week. This restaurant is worth going back to, and also a nice place to hang around with friends. Cheers!



Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant in Mid Valley is located at the Ground Floor, along the same row of Maybank, Chili's and Delicious. 

Check out their Facebook page for more info and updates


No comments:

Post a Comment